Wildlife photographer Richard Peters caught this amazing moment of nature in the raw at Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming when a red fox dived nose first after a mouse buried beneath the snow.
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I DO NOT TRUST OWLS.
awwww, demonic looking cutie
It just wants to be loved on from every angle!
It just wants to be loved on from every angle
Check out the awesome prizes we have up for grabs in our huge SuperWhoLock themed giveaway! One lucky winner will receive:
- SuperWho(Potter!) necklace from Jordan Dené
- SuperWhoLock t-shirt from TheInklingsReserve
- TARDIS headphones from TheNird
- Doctor Who bow tie from Speicher Tie Company
- Team Free Will keychain from GeekTags
- Castiel necklace from Fabricate
- Sherlock stickers from DancingBandGeek
- Sherlock postcards from BlackOutArt
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 31st December 2013!
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out some of the awesome shops that are involved! If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!